Gilda Joyce – Physic Investigator

Gilda Joyce – Psychic InvestigatorGilda Joyce: Psychic Investigator (Gilda Joyce, #1)

By:Jennifer Allison

Fiction, mystery and comedy

5 Stars

Review by: Sophia

Gilda Joyce – Physic Investigator is going to be the most action packed mystery book you’ll ever read. I couldn’t put it down. This thrilling novel by Jennifer Allison is bound to have you hooked until the very end, from all of the creepy truths Gilda and her cousin, Juliet, find to the ghost that is said to haunt their mansion. The plethora of events is sure to keep you reading. I absolutely loved it! This awesome novel is about a 13-year-old girl named Gilda Joyce. She ends up going to her gloomy cousin house for the summer to help her write a novel that she promised her class by the end of the summer. The tower outside the mansion is where her aunt is said to have committed suicide.  Gilda Joyce loves to go explore creepy places so she of course tried to open the tower door but it wouldn’t open.  What will happen you ask?  Well you have to read and find out.  Jennifer Allison has written three other novels.  You might like to read them all.

Gilda Joyce: The Ghost Sonata (Gilda Joyce, #3)Gilda Joyce and the Ladies of the Lake (Gilda Joyce, #2)Gilda Joyce: The Dead Drop (Gilda Joyce, #4)

2 thoughts on “Gilda Joyce – Physic Investigator

1. Great review. I, too, really enjoyed this book. It makes me think about how great something can turn out, even if you didn’t want to do it in the first place. I need to read other Gilda Joyce books because I’m sure I’d enjoy them too!

2. Sophia thanks for your review. These seem like lots of fun. Gilda seems like a character that would be fun to have as a friend – she might get you into a bit of trouble, but the excitement would never end when she was around either. I haven’t read any of these books but they look as though I should add them to my list.
    What are you reading now?
    Mrs. Eaves