Molly Moon’s Incredible Book of Hypnotism

Molly Moon’s Incredible Book of Hypnotism!!

By: Georgia Byng

Rating : 5 out 5

Review by: Finn

This book is adventurous and very hilarious.

Before we get any further, let me tell you, “ ‘don’t judge a book by it’s cover,’ or you will regret it later.”  This book is about an orphan named Molly.  She lives in Hardwick House, a dark and gloomy orphanage, but when Molly finds a book about hypnotism it turns her life upside-down.  This book will hook you by the back and forth relationship between Molly and Molly’s friend, Rocky.   This hilarious book is a 4 book series and made for anybody and everybody !!!!!!

Here’s passage from the book that might get you hooked:

“The image of bad-tempered professor in the library crossed her mind. Molly felt slightly guilty.  This must be the best textbook about hypnotism in the existence, written by one of the world famous hypnotists.  The poor professor’s research would be incomplete without Dr. Logan’s thoughts upon the subject, and he had come thousands of miles for it.  No wonder he was so angry.  Well Molly thought she’d put the book back after she’d finished with it.  Then he could pour over it for years.  And with her conscience appeased, she drifted off to sleep.  She didn’t give the professor another thought.  And that was her big mistake.”

Read Molly Moon’s Incredible Book of Hypnotism.  You’ll be glad you did.

2 thoughts on “Molly Moon’s Incredible Book of Hypnotism

1. Hi Finn!
    This looks like a great book! That passage really did get me hooked! Did you like the next ones in the series as much as the first one? Sometimes that happens when I read a series.
    Have a great summer,
    Matt

2. Finn,
    Great review. You’ve got me looking for this book. I haven’t ever read any of the Molly Moon series. You are right – the cover wasn’t that appealing to me. I thought they looked a little silly. I guess silly was ME. I’ll let you know when I’ve read it. Thanks.
    Mrs. Eaves