The Twits

My favorite cover art, done by Quentin Blake (he does all of the Roald Dahl books 🙂 )

The Twits – I remember reading this book in 2nd grade and telling everyone that it was my favorite book. It’s laugh out loud funny and when you’re done with it, you will miss the Twit’s wickedness and everything else inside this awesome story. Let’s get on with the review:

The Twits are a nasty old couple and they hate everything. No doubt about it. Everything except for a few habits and hobbies. For one, their most favorite thing to do is to play mean tricks on each other. Worms in Mr. Twit’s spaghetti, and I couldn’t even tell you any others, because it would ruin the story! Anyway, another hobby that they have is cruelty to the trained monkeys they own, Muggle-Wumps. But contrary to the Twits’ belief, the Muggle-Wumps are very smart indeed. And now, it is time for their revenge. Read The Twits by Roald Dahl to find out what happens.

2 thoughts on “The Twits

1. I love the book twits because I think it is very very funny and I like it because the chapters are really good. I will tell my you my favorite part is the worm spaghetti and mr. twit was they to get mrs twit back for doing that to her she got such a fright

2. Matt,
    One of my favorites too. You have always had a great sense of humor, even when you were just a little guy. Don’t you wish there was more Roald Dahl?
    Mom